Monday, April 6, 2009

A man called Anil...

Who is he? This is my first question in my mind when I saw him... Anil is a cleaner of our office, he will come into our office after our office hour to start his duty. To most people, a cleaner is someone who responsible to clean the house or office but nothing more than that... at least that's what I have in my mind since I know the word 'cleaner'.... So what is so special about Anil? In our office, there are more than one cleaner and most of them finish their sloppy work within short time.... but Anil is serious on what he is doing...he cleans the sinks, he mops the floor, wipes the table... that's what he has impressed me...

Our first conversation start with 'How are you?' a simple greeting but it allows us to know each other better :) He is from Nepal and currently studying business management at one of the college in Sydney CBD...cleaner is his part time job. It reminds me the time while I was studying...I feel myself so lucky that I don't have to work to pay my course fees... what I need to do is concentrate and study hard...Thru the conversation, I can feel his passionate in life, a passion that I always lack of... he is a humble guy, I like to be friend with humble people :)

Pay more attention to those surrounding you...they might be 'nobody' but 'nobody' can always inspire you...
they might seemed to be 'nobody', but they could also be 'somebody' who inspires you...

No comments: